Planning For Exam Day
- It’s important to eat breakfast on exam day.
- Plan to arrive at your test center at least one hour before your exam is scheduled to begin.
- Before you leave home, be sure you have the following items:
- Valid international travel passport
- Exam admission ticket
- Approved calculator(s)
- Approved writing instruments (pencils for Levels I and II, pens and pencils for Level III)
- Any additional permitted items you may need during the exam such as pencil sharpeners, erasers, loose calculator batteries, lunch or money to purchase lunch, etc.